Our Congregation maintains a beautiful and well-manicured cemetery for our members.
There are two burial sites which belong to the Temple:
The older site, the first Jewish Cemetery in the State of Alabama, is located in Magnolia Cemetery. This was purchased from the city in 1841 and is known as the Old Hebrew Rest.
The newer site located on Owen Street was purchased in the 1870s. This burial area has a beautiful gazebo in the middle and is surrounded by oak trees planted more than 160 years ago.